Frostbite 22-110 Billet Electric Water Pump, 40 GPM, SBC
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Frostbite Performance Cooling to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
InfoElectric Water Pumps are a must for High Performance vehicles where horsepower comes at a premium. These pumps eliminate common issues found in traditional mechanical Water Pumps – Parasitic horsepower loss, heavy cast housings and impeller drag.
Holley is proud to introduce its latest offering in the continued expansion of our newest brand – Frostbite Electric Aluminum Water Pumps.
Our line of Performance Aluminum Electric Water Pumps are available in Black and Polished finishes with offerings for popular engine platforms.
When it comes to keeping your cooling system performing at peak levels, make it Frostbite!
Frostbite Billet 40gpm Electric Water Pump for Small Block Chevy
- Frostbite Water Pumps are available in Cast and Billet aluminum housings
- Billet Water Pump rated at 40gpm
- Free up lost horsepower resulting from use of mechanical pumps
- Custom Frostbite Logo laser etched for that performance look
- Ford Water Pump applications available with Block Off Plate
- Kits come complete with gaskets, wiring pigtail, and mounting hardware
- Applications available for Small Block Chevy, Small Block Ford, Big Block Chevy, Big Block Ford, and Ford 351C/351M/400M engines
More Like This
Frostbite 22-111 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Polished, SBC
Frostbite 22-112 Electric Water Pump, 35 GPM, Black, SBC
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Steel Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Performance Aluminum Water Pump, Short
King Chrome Short Water Pump for 1955-1968 Small Block Chevy
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Short Heavy Duty Aluminum Water Pump
King Chrome B/B Chevy 1969-1986 Long Water Pumps
King Chrome B/B Chevy 1965-68 Short Water Pump
King Chrome Small Block Chevy 1969-86 Long Water Pump
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.