Wire Wheels Kit for Front Ford Spindles, 16 x 3.5
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Looking to put skinnies on the front of your T-bucket? This complete kit mounts two 16" x 3-1/2" chrome spoke wire wheels to '37-'48 Ford car spindles. Wheels look great with a 130/90H-16 motorcycle tire.
Kit includes (2) wheels, (2) billet-style aluminum hub caps, and all necessary bearings and seals.
- We reccommend Michelin Commander 130/90H-16 blackwall tire. This tire has a H speed rating and is 25.8" tall on this rim. It has a load rating of 803 lbs. @ 41 psi., while most other tires are rated at only 675 lbs.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Forged Spindles OnlyMore Info
Speedway 1928-1948 Ford Chrome Spindles w/ King Pins InstalledMore Info
Disc Brake Kit for Spindle Mount WheelsPrice: $499.99More Info
1937-1948 Ford Spindle Castle NutsMore Info
Garage Sale - Total Performance Ford Disc Brake Brackets$89.99Price: $69.99More Info
These Speedway spindles are a one piece, drop forged design constructed of high strength 4140 steel, which makes them superior to original components. These spindles are modeled after the '37-'41 round-back design and use '37-'41 Ford kingpins. They fit Ford axles from '28-'48 and can be used with period correct drum brakes or modern Speedway Motors disc brakes, but will not work with hubs from '28-'36.
- Uses 1937-1941 kingpin kit
- For Ford axles 1928-1948
- Will not work with 1928-1936 Hubs
Be sure to include our kingpin kit (91032121) with these spindles.
Spindles also available in kit form with Standard or Deluxe kingpins.
910-32121 Instructions (PDF)
910-32122 Instructions (PDF)
Now you can dress up your '28-'48 Ford front axle with these chrome forged 4140 steel spindles. They come complete with bushings installed and '37-'41 style kingpins fitted.
- Superior strength compared to original spindles
- Modeled after the '37-'41 round-back design
- Uses '37-'41 Ford kingpins
- For Ford axles '28-'48
- Will not work with '28-'36 hubs
- Complete with kingpin kit
- Bushings fitted to pin and installed
Don't forget to include our spindle nut kit (910616004) with these spindles.
Note: Not to be used with disc brake kits 91031942 or 91631903 as these kits require modification to the spindle which is not recommended for chrome spindles.
Our lightweight T-bucket disc brake kit for wire wheels includes 360 degree caliper brackets, steel rotors, Wilwood aluminum single piston, floating calipers and hardware. Works with '37-'48 style Ford passenger car spindles.
Note: Wire wheel and spindle are shown in photo for reference only and are NOT included in the brake kit.
- Caliper uses the .49” thick, 1.1 cubic inch Dynalite Single quick change pads
- Multiple 1/8"-27 NPT inlet and bleed screw locations
- Black anodized to resist corrosion
These spindle nuts are made to work with 1937-48 Ford spindles. They come as a kit with pair of nuts, washers and cotter pins. Nuts feature a 3/4"-16 thread pattern.
- For 1937-48 Ford spindles
- Includes pair of nuts, washers and cotter pins
- 3/4"-16 thread pattern
These spindle nut kits come included in our complete rotor/caliper conversion brake kits. (91031945, 91031946, 91031940, 91031941, and 91031942)
Total Performance steel disc brake caliper brackets for Ford spindles. Lower bossed holes are for a 5/8 bolt and are 2-3/8 center to center. Upper holes are 3-3/8 inch center to center and are for 1/2 inch bolts. Comes in a pair and does not include hardware.
This is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS