These rotating assembly engine rebuild kits are designed for street use and include Keith Black forged pistons, Scat 4340 Pro-Comp I-beam rods and a Scat 4340 forged crankshaft.
All Scat 4340 cranks are 2-piece rear main seal, internally balanced and weigh approximately 51-55 lbs.
These assemblies will require balancing either by us or your machine shop. All kits can be internally balanced.
All balancing is done with our state-of-the-art Hines balancer by race mechanics with over 30 years of experience! A kit purchased with the optional balance job will ship in 24-48 hours.
Rings and bearings not included. Journals are standard size. Due to larger journal side radius on this aftermarket crankshaft, you must use Clevite H-series, King bearings or equivalent. Includes spacers for main bearings.
NOTE: Piston rings are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Scat 4340 Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Straight shot and chamfered oil holes
- Nitride hardened and shot peened
- Lightening holes in all rod throws
- Large radius on all journals
- Scat Pro Comp 4340 I-Beam Rods
- Stroker clearanced
- ARP 7/16" cap screw bolts
- Bushed pin
- 5.7" rod: 628 grams
- Crank pin: 2.100"
- Wrist pin: .927"
- B.E. width: .940"
- Set of 8 rods
- KB Signature Series Forged Pistons
- 2618 aluminum alloy construction
- T-6 heat treated
- 4.000" bore pistons available in standard, .030, .040, or .060 sizes
- 4.125" bore pistons available in standard, .030 or .040 sizes
Includes spacers for main bearings