Ford Racing N351 Sportsman Cast Iron Heads
The N351 Sportsman cylinder head has been retooled and is now in stock and ready to ship. Designed for Ford 351W engines. Ford N-heads were developed by Ford Racing with the help of Robert Yates.
- BARE heads are sold EACH
- COMPLETE heads are sold in PAIRS
- Bare heads feature:
- Fast-Burn 64cc combustion chambers
- Machined for 2.02" intake and 1.60" exhaust valves
- Intake and exhaust valves have been moved .070" to unshroud the intake valve
- Valve angle changed from 20 degrees to 10 degrees to further improve air flow
- Three-angle valve job
- Intake port volume 195cc
- Exhaust port volume 78cc
- Extra thick deck surface
- Webbed rocker bosses for improved strength
- Compatible with stock and Ford Racing intakes
- Use .708" reach taper seat spark plug
- Assembled heads ADD:
- Stainless intake and exhaust valves, 5.140" length
- Heat treated 7° steel valve locks, 11/32"
- 7/16" rocker arm studs, 1.850" mounted length
- Stepped guide plates
- Speedway Racing Dual Valve Springs
- 1.465" O.D.
- .800" I.D.
- Installed Height: 1.875"
- Seat Pressure: 120# @ 1.875"
- Open Pressure: 394# @ 1.175"
- Solid Height: 1.080"
- Steel 7° spring retainers, 11/32" stem
910-14351 Instructions (PDF)
Approved for NASCAR Late Model Stock Cars, IMCA (Stock Car and Modified Division), WISSOTA, DIRT, UARA, and most other stock car sanctioning groups. Please note to check with your specific sanctioning rules for confirmation of applicability.
Item DetailsPort Volume: Intake 195cc, Exhaust 78cc
- Requires roller rocker arms with offset intake valve pushrod cup.
- Unique header flange required.
- Check head bolt length, may require non-stock length head bolt.
- See Instructions for complete spec sheet
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
More Like This
World Products 053040-2 Ford Windsor Sr. Complete Cylinder Heads
World Sportsman II Small Block Chevy Iron Heads, Straight Plug
Flo-Tek 102505 Assembled S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Straight Plug
World Products 053040-BARE Ford Windsor Sr. Cylinder Head, Bare
BluePrint Engines H8002S Muscle Series Small Block Chevy Aluminum Head
Dart 127311 SHP 200CC Bare Engine Cylinder Head, Straight, S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 5086 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5087 E-210 Cylinder Head, Aluminum, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 5089 E-Street Cylinder Head, Small Block Chevy
Edelbrock 608819 Performer RPM Cylinder Head, Chevy 302,327,350,400
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.