Ford N351 Offset Roller Rocker Arms, 1.65 Ratio
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Designed specifically for use with the Ford Racing SVO N351 Sportsman iron heads. N-head stud mounted full roller rocker arms with .150" offset pushrod cup.
- 1.65:1 rocker ratio
- Polylocks are included
- For use with .4375 inch studs
- Set of 16
- Intake is offset 0.150" to the right
- Exhaust is straight
You may also be interested in:
Ford Racing 302-001 Small Block Aluminum Valve CoversMore Info
Ford N351 Head Rocker Arm StudsPrice: $64.99More Info
Ford N351 Head Pushrods, 289/302 Block, 7.600 InchPrice: $99.99More Info
Red Line 80402 CV-2 Synthetic GreasePrice: $12.99More Info
Polished aluminum valve covers are 3-3/4" tall with black letters. Will clear stud girdle and roller rockers. One hole in each cover for a PCV or a breather. Grommets are supplied for both, as well as baffle plates to install inside the covers for oil control. Comes with instructions.
- Style of hole: Push-in
- Suggested bolt length: 1"
- These valve covers have baffles
For use with Ford Racing SVO N351 Sportsman iron heads. For use with stud girdles.
- 7/16" dia. shoulder
- Head side threads: 7/16" coarse
- Rocker side threads: 7/16" fine
- Mounting length is 1.850"
These one-piece chromoly pushrods are designed to be used on 1963-96 289/302 Ford blocks using the Ford Racing SVO "N" head. Hardened and ground for use with guide plates. 5/16" diameter, 7.600" long.
These are for flat tappet or hydraulic camshafts only. DO NOT use with roller camshafts.
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants