Ford/Holley 94 Secondary Carb Throttle Plate
About the only way your 94 could have a tight throttle would be if you found a NOS carb somewhere. Using old worn throttle plates make carbs sluggish and increases your idle speed. Our brass secondary throttle plates are for three deuce carbs with out-of-round butterflies.
- Use in a secondary carb in a multi-carb set up
- Beveled on a 12 degree angle so they will shut tight in the throttle bore without sticking
- Eliminate all throttle stop screws when using these plates without fear of your plates wedging in the bores
- Use only in carbs that you're not using the idle circuits in
Note: Screws not included (sold separately with extended throttle shafts).
- Fits all 3 bolt AA-1 Holleys marked 94--1--and--1 1/16 on the back of the bowl section
- Will not fit the big 2110 Holley marked 1 5/32
Q & A
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.