Speedway's Street King Ford C4 transmissions are completely remanufactured with heavy duty clutches, special shift kit, and 12" torque converter. Street King C4 transmissions are rated to 550 hp, so they'll work great behind your high-output 289, 302, or 351W small block.
Speedway Street King C4 transmission features:
- Handles up to 550 HP
- 2200-2400 rpm stall 12" torque converter
- Firm, crisp shifts from Kevlar bands and H.D. clutches
- Street/Strip Valve Body - everyday street driving and weekend trips to the drag strip
- Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum Pro Shift Servo - extends clutch and band life
- Improved Lubrication Circuits - reduced heat/prolonged life
- Chrome steel transmission pan
- Requires a 164-tooth flexplate (not included). Transmission has a one year warranty.
NOTE: Must also purchase block plate listed for proper torque converter engagement.
574-26101 Instructions (PDF)
- This transmission must be used with either an original 1965-Up 289/302/351W engine block plate or our 910-29012 block plate. Failure to install this plate may cause damage to transmission due to inadequate clearance between converter and front pump.
- Flexplate NOT included. Requires 164-tooth flexplate.
- Block Plate Thickness: .060"
Includes dipstick & fill tube