Ford 9 Inch Grand National Rear End
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Seal-It Billet Aluminum Inner Axle/Housing Seal, 2.625 IDPrice: $55.99More Info
Fel-Pro Gaskets P2302 9 Inch Ford Pumpkin GasketsMore Info
Lubrication Engineers SAE 90 Weight Gear Oil, 1 GallonMore Info
High cornering forces can force the gear lube out of the center section and down the axle tube leaving the ring and pinion high and dry! This billet aluminum seal has three O-rings that seal it to the axle tube and two bonded, heavy duty, neoprene inner seals designed to compensate for any amount of axle shaft runout. Keeps gear oil in the center section. These seals will take up to an 1.5” diameter axle.
- Anodized billet aluminum
- A must for cambered rear ends
- For 9" Ford Grand National and Quick Change type housings
- For up to 1.5” diameter axle
- Keeps gear oil in the center section
- Outside Diameter: 2.56"
- Overall Length: 1.50"
- This seal will fit our steel wide 5 axle
- Choose housing tube I.D. size needed:
- 2.500" - Gold
- 2.562" - Blue
- 2.625" - Red
- 2.750" - Silver
919-0951 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsFor 9" Ford Grand National and
Quick Change type housings
Lose the RTV silicone! With Fel-Pro reuseable third member housing gaskets, you don’t have to worry about applying an RTV and waiting for it to set up to seal. In addition, installing precut Fel-Pro gaskets helps eliminate the risk of contaminating the differential housing with RTV.
Gaskets have a steel core and non-stick coating.
Whether you're running a stock flattie and rearend or hopped-up overhead and quick change, you need to run a good gear lube. Remember that your rearend was designed fifty plus years ago and needs all the help it can get.
The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive