Flowtech 53625FLT X-Pipe Terminator X-Pipe, 16-Gauge Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
X-Terminator Off-Road Cross Pipes are designed specifically for standard transmission Ford Mustangs. This unique cross pipe configuration offers more horsepower, a meaner sound and an X-treme advantage for Mustangs competing in drag racing, road racing, slaloms, trials and more! Due to popular demand from non-Ford enthusiasts, Flowtech has introduced a line of universal X-Terminator cross pipes in 2.5" and 3" tube diameters.
- Direct Bolt-On Design For Late Model Mustangs
- Distinctive Sound
- Greater flow,Increased Performance
- Mandrel bent 16-Gauge Aluminized Tubing
- Universal Designs In Popular 2.5" and 3" Outlets.Manual trans application only
Application1986 Ford Mustang
1987 Ford Mustang
1988 Ford Mustang
1989 Ford Mustang
1990 Ford Mustang
1991 Ford Mustang
1992 Ford Mustang
1993 Ford Mustang
More Like This
Flowtech 53624FLT X-Pipe Terminator X-Pipe, 16-Gauge Aluminum
Flowtech 53626FLT X-Pipe Terminator X-Pipe, 16-Gauge Aluminum
Polished Stainless Exhaust Tubing
Assorted Mild Steel Header Tubing Pipe Mandrel Bends, 1-1/2 Inch
Combo Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend/Header Tubing, Mild Steel, 1-1/2 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 90 Degree, 3 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 45 Degree, 3-1/2 Inch
Mild Steel Mandrel Bend Exhaust Elbow Pipe, 90 Degree, 3-1/2 Inch
Combo Exhaust Pipe Mandrel Bend/Header Tubing, Mild Steel, 1-3/4 Inch
Mild Steel Exhaust Pipe Mandrel U-Bend, 2-1/4 Inch
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.