Flowtech 49100FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
Flowtech's Afterburner Turbo Chamber Headers represent the first new major design change in exhaust technology in decades. This designs combines the race-proven 4 into 1 design with the torque managing capabilities of a Tri-Y header. The turbo chamber helps smooth out exhaust turbulence for increased performance and a broad power curve. This header is coated in a high temperature electrostatic gray finish.
- Painted versions feature a premium high-temperature black finish
- Horsepower and Torque increased over conventional header design
- Big 3 secondary collector for reduced back pressure
- Tuned-length primary tubes combine with Velocity Tube to smooth out exhaust pulses
- Patented Velocity Tube increases cylinder scavenging
- All hardware and premium gaskets included for a complete installation
70-88 Monte Carlo
78-87 Buick Regal/Olds Cutlass/Pontiac Grand Prix
Tube Size 1.625"
Collector Size 3"
More Like This
Flowtech 12520FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 12104FLT Long Tube Header, Painted
Flowtech 12114FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Size, Painted
Flowtech 12115FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Tube, Painted
Flowtech 13100FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 49150FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
Flowtech 49152FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
Flowtech 49156FLT Afterburner Headers, Painted
Flowtech 11100FLT Long Tube Header, 3 Inch Collector Size
Flowtech 11110FLT Long Tube Header, 1.5 Inch x 3 Inch
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.