Flowtech 31508FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech shorty headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat and corrosion resistant metallic ceramic thermal coating that increases exhaust velocity and reduces underhood temps for increased performance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Ceramic Headers
- Rust And Corrosion Resistance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
88-95 Chevy/GMC 1/2 & 3/4 & 1-Ton Trucks 2WD & 4WD
Tube Size 1.5"
Collector Size 2.5"
More Like This
Flowtech 31114FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31502FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated, 265-400 SBC
Flowtech 32502FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31102FLT 82-91 Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31104FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 31108FLT Mid-Length Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32504FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 91627-1FLT Shorty Headers, 87-95 Ford F-150/250/Bronco, 5.0L
Flowtech 91669-1FLT Shorty Headers, 1997-02 F-150/250/Expedition, 5.4L
Flowtech 91730-1FLT Shorty Headers, 00-04 Toyota Tundra/Sequoia, 4.7L
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.