Flowtech 31100FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat and corrosion resistant metallic ceramic thermal coating that increases exhaust velocity and reduces underhood temps for increased performance.
- Tuned-length primary tubes for street performance
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 16 gauge tubing
- Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collector for low back pressure
- Sturdy, leak-tested O-Ring port seals
- Engineered for a precision fit
- Designed for easy, trouble-free installation
- Includes all mounting hardware and premium gaskets
- Works with factory power steering and power brakes
70-77 Monte Carlo
65-89 Full Size
Primary Tube Size 1.625"
Collector Size 3"
For proper fitment on a 66 Chevelle, you may have to modify the upper control arms and dimple the #4 and #6 tube.
More Like This
Hooker 2451-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2150-3HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2454-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2454-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2458-3HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Black Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2458-4HKR Competition Long Tube Header, Titanium Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 32104FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 12114-1FLT Long Tube Header, 1.625 Inch Size, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2104-1HKR Long Tube Header, 10 Inch Length, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2130-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.