Flowtech 12502FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Flowtech headers are the perfect combination of performance and value. Flowtech long tube headers are precision engineered using mandrel bent tubing, formed collectors and 5/16" flanges with sealing rings for a leak-free seal. All mounting hardware and gaskets are included for a simple installation. This header is coated in a high heat resistant black paint for a stealthy appearance.
- Fuel Economy From The Engine
- Leak Test For Max Performance
- Mandrel-Formed Power Plenum
- Leakproof O-Ringed Port Seals
- Include All Mounting Hardware
- Constructed of .049 cold roll flash mild steel tubing
- Precision engineered for fit, performance and economy
80-95 Ford F100/150/250 2WD & 4WD
80-95 Bronco 4WD
Tube Size 1.5"
Collector Size 2.5"
More Like This
Flowtech 12504FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 12522FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 11114FLT Shorty Header, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 6120HKR Super Competition Headers, 1975-78 Mustang II 289-302W
Hooker 6907HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco 255-302
Hooker 8900HKR Competition Shorty Headers,75-88 Toyota Pickup 2.2-2.4L
Flowtech 11510FLT Long Tube Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 6909HKR Competition Headers, 1966-1977 Ford Bronco, 289-302
Hooker 6912HKR Competition Headers, 1980-1995 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 5.8L
Hooker 6912-3HKR Competition Headers, 1980-95 Ford Pickup/Bronco, 5.8L
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.