Flowtech 11705-2FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Chrome Finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Flowtech Exhaust to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. These block hugger headers fit the popular small block Chevy with fast burn D-port heads. This header is coated in high luster show quality chrome finish.
- Block hugger design fits the most popular hot rod or street rod applications with small block Chevy motors using the fast burn D-port heads
- Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increased exhaust velocity
- Heavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability
- Smooth transition, 1-5/8 diameter primary tubes are used for increased exhaust flow increasing performance and improving throttle response
- Machined 2-1/2 collector for maximum strength
- TIG-welded, machined 3/8 header flange for a leak-free seal and maximum strength
- Premium aluminum header gaskets included
- This header is coated in high luster show quality chrome finish.
More Like This
Flowtech 11705-1FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Silver
Flowtech 11705-7FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy, Stainless Steel
Flowtech 11705FLT Block Hugger Header, SB Chevy with D-Port Heads
Flowtech 12702-2FLT Block Hugger Header, Flathead Ford, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 11701-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, BB Chevy, Chrome
Flowtech 11702-2FLT SB Chevy Lakester Header, 1-5/8 Inch Primaries
Flowtech 11706-2FLT Tight Fit Block Hugger Header, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 12703-2FLT Small Block Ford Lakester Header, Chrome Finish
Flowtech 32104FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Flowtech 11000FLT Universal Block Hugger Header, 1.625 Inch Tube Size
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.