Flowmaster 15923 Ball Flange 3.5 Inch Collector to 3 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Item Details3-1/2" Collector, 3" Exhaust
You may also be interested in:
Exhaust Reducer, 3 Inch I.D. to 2-1/2 Inch O.D.More Info
Flowmaster 952446 Super 40 Muffler-Offset Inlet-Centered Outlet, 2-1/4More Info
Flowmaster 942446 Super 44 Muffler-Offset Inlet-Centered Outlet, 2-1/4More Info
DEi 010126 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 50 Ft RollMore Info
Mild steel exhaust reducer to repair or build your own exhaust system. The swedge for the reduction occurs midway at 2-1/4”.
The Flowmaster Super 40 Series Muffler is the most aggressive street muffler Flowmaster offers. It has the deepest tone while retaining the classic two chamber race design.
The Super 40 5X10 inch case design, modeled after Flowmaster's Top Ten race mufflers, gives you a deeper tone that retains Flowmaster's 40 Series sound and feel. Flowmaster's Super 40 is the most aggressive, deepest sounding street 2-chamber muffler.
- The body measures 13" long, 10" wide and 5" thick
This is the muffler you have been waiting for. The Flowmaster crew has been developing this muffler over the last two years to provide the best sound while retaining maximum performance.
The body measures 4" x 9-3/4" x 13" long so it can fit up under your car.
This exhaust wrap by Design Engineering, Inc. is made from pulverized lava rock and can stand 1800 degrees directly or 2500 degrees indirectly. Perfect for those extreme conditions and you don't need to use any spray-on coatings with it. Resists abrasion for longer life.
- Constructed from pulverized lava rock - titanium-like strength and toughness
- Reduces underhood temps resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance
- Able to handle 25% more heat than conventional wrap
- Capable of handling more heat than any other wrap found in the market today
- It’s pliable - no need to wet the wrap when wrapping tubing
- Will not shrink
- More resistant to temperature/vibration break-down, abrasions, chemical and hot oil spills
- Very cool carbon fiber look
Works best on Stainless Steel headers.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)