Flowmaster 817509 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2009-14 Ford F-150
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Flowmaster to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For the person who wants a subtle custom appearance with all the benefits that a Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust system provides. S.O.R. (Single out rear) systems are the perfect choice. Force II systems deliver a moderate exterior tone and moderate to mild interior tone, and are suited to customers looking for efficiency improvements without a lot of noise. Especially recommended for towing applications. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Mandrel bent 16 gauge stainless steel tubing
- Mild to Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
Application2009-2010 Ford F-150 330 CID/5.4L V8
2009-2010 Ford F-150 4.6L V8
2011-2014 Ford F-150 302 CID/5.0L V8
NotesFits 2009 to 2014 Ford F-150 with a 4.6L, 5.0L or 5.4L V8 engine.
More Like This
Flowmaster 817727 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2015-17 Ford F-150
Flowmaster 817549 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2004-12 Colorado/Canyon
Flowmaster 17173 Force II Exhuast Kit, 1997-99 Dakota
Flowmaster 17422 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2005-07 F-250/350
Flowmaster 17278 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2000-03 Dakota
Flowmaster 17361 Force II Exhaust Kit, 1999-06 GM Truck
Flowmaster 17403 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2004-08 Ford/Lincoln
Flowmaster 17345 Force II Exhaust Kit, 1999-04 F-250/350
Flowmaster 17161 Force II Exhuast Kit, 1987-91 Jimmy 350
Flowmaster 817520 Force II Exhaust Kit, 2011 Dakota
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.