Flo-Tek 101500 Bare S/B Chevy Aluminum Head, Angle Plug
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
You don't have to sacrifice quality for low price - get both with a of Flo-Tek aluminum cylinder head. This Chevy aluminum head is loaded with high end features like bronze valve guides and a multi angle valve job. This is a pre-1986 design small block Chevy cylinder head. Sold each.
- Heads are sold individually
- 180cc intake runners
- 62cc exhaust runners
- 64cc combustion chambers
- Machined for 3/8" screw-in studs
- Machined for 2.02"/1.60" valves
- Angled spark plug
- Port for temperature probe
- Weighs 22 pounds bare
- Ready for assembly
- Valve Lift .400" .500" .600"
- Intake 206 237 244
- Exhaust 165 177 187
- 271C57YC spark plugs (14mm thread, 5/8" hex, flat gasket, .750" reach)
- Fel-Pro 1034 or 1010 head gaskets
- FelPro 1205 intake gasket works best with this head (if using a 1204 you will need to do a little trimming around the ports)
- Torque head bolts in 3 stages:
- Upper bolt torque: 50 lbs, 65 lbs, then 80 lbs.
- Lower bolt torque: 50 lbs, 65 lbs, then 75 lbs.