Flex-A-Lite 4130 Compact Transmission Oil Cooler
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Note: This cooler core measures 9" x 2.5" x .75" and over all length with fittings/tubes is 11.75". It also features male AN 6 inlet and outlet fittings. Includes plastic mount clamp brackets. This cooler does not include any hose.
Item Details9" x 2-1/2" x 3/4" 2-Pass
You may also be interested in:
Honeycomb Mounting Kit for Transmission Coolers/Fans/ShroudsMore Info
Universal Transmission Cooler Installation KitMore Info
Aluminum Heatsink Transmission Cooler, 12 InchMore Info
Oil Cooler Scoop, Carbon Fiber Look, 7 Inch Wide x 11 Inch DeepPrice: $42.99More Info
Derale 13700 Remote Fluid CoolerPrice: $159.99More Info
Derale 13200 Power Steering Cooler Kit, 2-Pass, 12-5/8 x 2-1/2 InchMore Info
Aeroquip Straight Full Flow Swivel Hose End Coupler Fitting, -6 AN$7.99More Info
Straight Socketless Push-On Hose End, -6 ANMore Info
Straight Socketless Reuseable Push-On Hose End for -6 AN FittingPrice: $4.99More Info
Use this nylon mounting kit to mount your transmission cooler.
This automatic transmission cooler installation kit includes 5/16" hose and fittings.
The conductivity of aluminum and added fins make these the best choice for performance and price. Includes hose barb fittings.
- Compact & efficient size
- All-aluminum design for maximum heat transfer
- Easily mounts to most frame rails
- Includes two hose nipples to fit 3/8" hose
Dominator air scoop for oil coolers. Plastic carbon fiber "look."
With its own air supply, this remote cooler can literally be mounted almost anywhere, making it a popular addition for performance compacts, hot rods, muscle cars, and trucks. An efficient 16-pass tube-and-fin cooler coupled with a Tornado fan and aluminum brackets makes this unit ideal for transmission, power steering and fuel cooling.
- Mounts anywhere space permits
- Electric fan supplies optimum air flow
- 16 pass core
- 650 CFM reversible Tornado electric fan
- Built with AN 6 male fittings
- Two 3/8" hose barb adapters included
- 16-3/4" wide, 11-1/2" tall, 5" thick
- Inlet Spacing: 8-3/4"
- Barb Size: 3/8"
- Airflow: Puller (reversible)
These tube & fin power steering fluid coolers use 1/2" copper tubing expanded into aluminum cooling fins to extend pump and seal life and improve steeing performance.
- 2-pass design
- Extends pump and seal life
- 11/32" hose barb inlets
- 4 feet of hose included
- Extruded plastic cooling fin guards
- Black powder coated finish
- Hardware kit included
This revolutionary one-piece fitting design offers motorsport enthusiasts uncompromised quality and assurance that they are using the highest performing components available. These compression-style fittings are easier to assemble and offer significantly better seal integrity than out-dated cutter-style fittings. Available in swivel with a red and blue anodized finish. For use with Aeroquip AQP® Stainless Steel Racing Hose and Aeroquip StartLite® light-weight hose (part number 617306).
- -6 AN female to push-on style adapter
- Lightweight aluminum hose ends are completely reusable, and interchangeable
- Unique taper design ensures easy assembly
- 37° angled sealing surface guarantees a positive anti-leak seal
- Accepts a variety of lightweight aluminum AN style adapters & fittings
- Works great with custom fuel lines
- Available in Red/Blue corrosion resistant finish
Straight full flow ends come in sizes of AN4, AN6, AN8, AN10, AN12, and AN16.
Straight socketless push-on hose ends for 37° fittings.
Push-on straight brass hose ends for use with AN fittings. Special construction assures a tight, leak-proof connection with maximum operating pressures up to 350 psi. Covers a wide variety of automotive fluid conveying applications, including air, water, gasoline, and fuel and lubricating oils.
NPT Thread Size Chart (GIF)