Flathead Ford V8 Header Flanges
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Item Details1-5/8" Tube Size
You may also be interested in:
Flathead Ford Tube Header Bolt KitMore Info
DEi 010126 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 50 Ft RollMore Info
Four Bolt Collector Flange for Flathead HeaderMore Info
1932-1953 Flathead Header Flange Exhaust GasketsMore Info
Premium stainless steel socket head bolts for your Flathead Ford tube headers. Each kit includes stainless steel AN washers.
This exhaust wrap by Design Engineering, Inc. is made from pulverized lava rock and can stand 1800 degrees directly or 2500 degrees indirectly. Perfect for those extreme conditions and you don't need to use any spray-on coatings with it. Resists abrasion for longer life.
- Constructed from pulverized lava rock - titanium-like strength and toughness
- Reduces underhood temps resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance
- Able to handle 25% more heat than conventional wrap
- Capable of handling more heat than any other wrap found in the market today
- It’s pliable - no need to wet the wrap when wrapping tubing
- Will not shrink
- More resistant to temperature/vibration break-down, abrasions, chemical and hot oil spills
- Very cool carbon fiber look
Works best on Stainless Steel headers.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
Collector flange to weld to your collector pipe hook-up. Works with Flathead Center Dump Headers 910-13601.
- Hole ID: 2.5"
- Center to Center: 2.75" and 2.5"
- Plate Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.25" x .25"
1932-1953 flathead Ford V8 header flange exhaust gaskets.
NOTE: Does not fit outlet of Fenton header 91013605 (use gaskets 91013605-3 for the outlet on these headers).