Flathead Clutch Release Bearings
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Everyday it's getting harder to find usable Flathead clutch components. We offer these new replacement clutch release bearings for your Flathead. This bearing assy is typical of those used on '35-'48 Ford passenger cars (except with the V8-60). This is the bearing and the collar.
You may also be interested in:
1932-1948 Flathead Steel Flywheel$299.99Price: $249.99More Info
1932-39 Ford Flathead Clutch Release ShaftPrice: $29.99More Info
Tremec GM TKO 5-Speed to 1949-53 Ford Flathead Engine Conversion KitPrice: $2,849.99More Info
Macs 48-7562 1935-52 Ford Internal Clutch Release Spring, Bearing HubMore Info
1932-48 Ford Flathead Clutch Release Fork, 85, 90, and 95 HP Passenger CarsMore Info
1940-48 Ford Flathead Clutch Release ShaftMore Info
It's getting harder to find usable Flathead flywheels and clutch components. We offer you these new steel flywheels for early 1932-1948 engines. Weighs 24 lbs.
Will accept 10" and 10.5" Ford (Long-style) and 10.5" Borg & Beck Diaphram pressure plates.
T-5 and Adapter Tech Tips (Link)
These new clutch release shafts for '32-'39 Ford V-8 are 11-3/8" long and fit Ford passenger cars, except 60 HP vehicles. Also fits Commercial Truck 122 inch wheelbase. Made in the USA.
- '32-'39 Ford V-8
- Ford passenger cars, except 60 HP
- Commercial Truck 122" wheelbase
- 11-3/8" long
- USA made
This all-in-one kit is designed to adapt the versatile TREMEC TKO-500 transmission to your 1949-53 Ford Flathead engine. Serving up 500 lb-ft of torque capacity, along with confidence-inspiring shifts and fuel-saving overdrive, the TKO offers an ideal blend of brute strength and street manners. This kit includes everything you need for installation*.
- Sold as a complete conversion kit
- TKO overdrive transmission to 1949-53 Flathead
- .68 overdrive 5th gear for smooth cruising on the highway
- *See note below regarding 1949-53 OEM 3" adapter
- TREMEC GM TK-500 5-speed overdrive manual transmission (91029027)
- GM Manual Transmission to Flathead V8 adapter (91628912)
- Flathead clutch release bearing (91025620)
- Release bearing adapter (91629517)
- Pilot bearing (91629520)
- Flathead 10" long style clutch pressure plate (91015657)
- Flathead 10" clutch disc (91015644)
- Flathead clutch release fork (91675150)
- Flathead clutch shaft release pin (91675151)
- Flathead clutch release shaft (91675101)
- Clutch release spring (91675152)
- Flathead steel flywheel (91015629)
- ARP flywheel bolts (1012002802)
- ARP pressure plate bolts (1011502201)
Note: Flywheel provided in this kit is for the 1949-53 Ford Flathead engine application. The 1949-53 engine application will require this kit to utilize the OEM 3" adapter bellhousing (to be provided by the installer - not currently available from Speedway Motors).
TKO-500 Service Manual (PDF)
916-28912 Instructions (PDF)
This is a new factory replacement retracting return spring for the clutch release bearing in your 1935-1952 Ford V-8. Also fits 1935-47 Commercial & Truck, 1939-47 122 inch wheelbase & 1939-44 3/4 Ton.
- Factory replacement
- 1935-1952 Ford V-8
- 1935-47 Ford Commercial & Truck
- 1939-47 Ford 122 inch wheelbase
- 1939-44 Ford 3/4 Ton
This is a replacement clutch fork that fits 1932-1948 Ford 85 & 95 horsepower motors. It will also work for 1932-52 Ford Pickup applications. These clutch forks are used to engage the throwout bearing.
- OEM replacement
- 1932-48 Ford 85 & 95 HP motors
- 1932-52 Ford Pickup
- Used to engage throwout bearing
These new clutch release shafts for '40-'48 Ford cars and '40-'52 Ford pickups are 11" long. They are the later style shaft with a flanged end. Made in the USA.
- 1940-'48 Ford V-8 passenger cars
- 1940-52 Ford Pickup
- Flanged end shaft
- 11" long
- USA made