Don't you wish you had a little more room than that roadster column gives you? This 30" tilt column has a 1-3/4 " tube diameter so it can replace your existing column easily. It accepts the normal '69-'94 GM steering wheel adapters, 1" DD u-joints, as well as common GM turn signal connectors.
- All new components (not from a junkyard)
- Made of 304 grade stainless steel tubing
- For use with floor shifters (no column shift provisions)
- Includes Billet Dress Up Kit (tilt/turn signal levers and hazard knob)
- GM wiring (4-1/4" connector)
- Made in the USA
- Key: Non-Key
- Style: Floor Shift
- Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Length: 30"
- Size: 1" DD
- Measures 7-1/2” from the end (steering wheel mount) to the end of the cone where the cone transitions into the 1-3/4 shaft.