Finned Top Mount 1963-82 Corvette Differential Cover, Polished
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A
What's in the Box
You may also be interested in:
Garage Sale - Finned Top Mouint 1963-82 Corvette Differental Cover, Unpolished$159.99More Info
Finned Flat Mount 1963-82 Corvette Differential Cover, PolishedPrice: $199.99More Info
Lubrication Engineers SAE 90 Weight Gear Oil, 1 GallonPrice: $54.99More Info
Made of cast aluminum with fins for heat dissipation. Not for use with stock spring. Works with '63-'82 Corvette rear axles.
These covers are garage sale priced because they are new old stock.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Cast aluminum construction with fins for heat dissipation. Mounts to bottom face of crossmember. Fits '63-'82 Corvette rear axle. Not for use with stock Vette spring.
Whether you're running a stock flattie and rearend or hopped-up overhead and quick change, you need to run a good gear lube. Remember that your rearend was designed fifty plus years ago and needs all the help it can get.
The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive