FiTech 70013 LS EFI Kit, 750 HP w/o Trans Cooler, LS3/LS92
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Complete Self Tuning Induction Systems for LS engines designed for the do-it-yourself Hot Rodder to the professional EFI tuner! This system is ready to go with everything needed to complete the induction system of your LS engine and get you on the road easily and faster than any system on the market today. Forget sourcing mismatched parts and cutting and splicing old harnesses and re-flashed ECU’s from “Craigs List” tuners.
FiTech’s Ultimate EFI is a complete Kit. Suitable for that junkyard 5.3 to a stroker 427, we have you covered! Check out the list of features inside this brochure and you will wonder why it’s never been so simple to ditch that old factory hardware or top off that fresh long block. FiTech has taken the work out of getting your new or pull-out LS up and running in a flash.
- 750 HP
- Fits LS3/L92 engines without trans cooler
- Sold as a kit
- Programmable touch-screen hand-held controller with data log features
- 3-bar MAP sensor automatically detects up to 30 psi boost
- AN fittings and fuel crossover
- 24X and 58X crank and cam-compatible and works with custom cams
- Black anodized aluminum parts for style and corrosion resistance
- High-flow, cable-operated throttle body
- Dual Bosch wideband with dual trim controlled
- Knock sensor control
- Stainless oxygen sensor bung
- Compatible with car and truck coils
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.