FiTech 40003 Fuel Command Center with Fuel Sump Tank
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The FiTech Fuel Command Center Assembly is mounted in your engine compartment. It can also be mounted anywhere on the vehicle's chassis if necessary. The conventional fuel line that originally went to your carburetor is connected to the "IN" port of the Fuel Command Center. A supplied high pressure hose is plumbed from the Command Center to the inlet port on your EFI throttle body.
- 90 psi max pressure
- -6 AN outlet/inlet
- Sold as a kit
A List of features of the Fuel Command Center with Fuel Sump Tank System:
- A submerged pump runs cooler than an external pump.
- A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline.
- The Fuel Command Center eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system.
- Every FiTech Go EFI System is available with the Fuel Command Center as an option. The Fuel Command Center can be used with any other competitive aftermarket or factory EFI installation.
- A submerged pump is quieter than an external pump.
- External inline pumps are designed to push fuel but do a poor job of sucking fuel. So if the EFI pump is not mounted lower than the tank it may suffer fuel starvation and premature failure.
- This Fuel Command Center’s system is capable of delivering enough fuel for 800 HP.
- The FiTech Fuel Command Center kit includes 5-ft. of high quality EFI -06 fuel line and fittings for plumbing from the Fuel Command Center to the EFI Throttle Body.
More Like This
MSD 2950 Atomic EFI Fuel Injection for GM LS Engines, Master Kit
MSD 2957 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 3-Bolt Throttle Body
MSD 2958 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 4-Bolt Throttle Body
Edelbrock 3607 E-Street Univeral Fuel Injection System
FAST 301009 XFI 2.0 Crate/Transplant Engine Management Kit,97-05 GM LS
FAST 301010 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, 05 GM LS2 Only
FAST 301011 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, GM 2006-Up GM LS
FAST 301013 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, Chrysler 6.1/6.4
FAST 302002 GM LS Transplant Kit - EZ-EFI Engine Kit
FAST 3012350-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Chevy, Up to 1000HP
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.