FiTech 30061 Go EFI 2x4 625 HP Dual Quad EFI System, Bright
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
FiTech EFI has made it simple with their Go EFI 2X4 625 HP Self-Tuning System. This kit is a bolt on for the most popular manifolds including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds without any adapters. They fit and look like they belong there because they were designed to fit from the start.
- Self tuning
- 625 HP
- Polished finish
- Sold each
- 8 Precision Flow matched injectors capable of flowing 625 HP of fuel.
- 2 tumbled polished High Flow throttle bodies with mounting for Edelbrock or Holley style manifolds. Includes stainless steel polished linkages.
- Wire harness for dual quad installation.
- 4 Gig data logging.
- 1 electric fan control.
- Initial setup is quick and easy.
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes.
- Self- tuning ** after startup , the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune.
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install.
- Uses a Bosch 4.2 wide band O2 sensor while all other sensors are easily replacement GM style parts.
- The ECU is mounted on the throttle body so there is NO external boxes or harnesses to clutter up your engine compartment or under dash. This saves you a huge amount of time and keeps things simple and neat.
- Throttle bodies have a base that will fit most dual quad manifolds.
- Throttle Linkage suits most transmissions.
- Choice of three fuel inlet connections.
- Die cast aluminum throttle body housing.
- All Go-EFIs feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise, thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annual discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!!! Check out our videos, you need to see it!
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as your drive! Try THAT with your carb!
- Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing.
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your firewall.
- Also available with optional FiTech Fuel Command Center. This allows you to use your existing fuel pump to deliver fuel to the sump tank (mounted in the engine compartment) where a 340 L/PH high pressure fuel pump is submerged in the sump.
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required.
- Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light.
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.