FiTech 30008 MeanStreet EFI System, 800 HP
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
FiTech EFI is proud to announce its street line up self-tuning EFI systems. The lineup brings the new MeanStreet 800HP 8 injector kit to the forefront at an affordable price! Never has so much power been placed in one compact package. Meanstreet offers an onboard ECU and fuel pressure regulator to bring the user simple, clean wiring and an easy install. The FiTech wideband 02 and Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology to get the most complete atomization available, bringing the user more power than ever.
- Self tuning
- Aluminum construction
- 800 HP
- Sold each
Using FiTech’s proprietary self-tuning techology, you can get your car on the road or track faster than ever, using just your gas pedal and the included handheld controller to make it all happen. MeanStreet EFI fits any 4 barrel intake manifold, and is the most self contained, cost effective unit on the market.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
Note that this EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center, which provides a returnless system. See Command Center details in the description below.
- Blacked out diecast throttle body.
- Annular discharge.
- Windshield Mount for control.
- 8 high flow 800hp injectors.
- Built in fuel pressure regulator.
- Internal MAP sensor.
- Throttle position sensor.
- Idle air control sensor.
- Coolant temp sensor.
- Wideband 02 sensor.
- O2 bung kit.
- -06AN fuel inlet fittings.
- 1 Fan Control, and AC Input / Multi-use (can be used as only 1 of the following AC Input (kicks up idle), Nitrous Input (adjusts target AFR only), 2-Step Input (disables AFR Correction)).
- All Go-EFI’s feature Voltage Control fuel pump control. This feature reduces the voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle and cruise thus reducing noise and heat. This will extend the life of your pump and keep the fuel in the tank cooler and your ears from ringing!
- Go-EFI Systems feature Wet flow technology and have a unique Swirl Spray Annular discharge design that assures COMPLETE ATOMIZATION!! Check out our videos, you need to see it.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb.
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your fire wall.
- For Even More Features and to add Boost And Nitrous Controls to your system check out our Fitech Go EFI Power Adder Part # 521-30004
More Like This
MSD 2950 Atomic EFI Fuel Injection for GM LS Engines, Master Kit
MSD 2957 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 3-Bolt Throttle Body
MSD 2958 Atomic LS EFI Track Kit for GM Truck w/ 4-Bolt Throttle Body
Edelbrock 3607 E-Street Univeral Fuel Injection System
FAST 301009 XFI 2.0 Crate/Transplant Engine Management Kit,97-05 GM LS
FAST 301010 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, 05 GM LS2 Only
FAST 301011 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, GM 2006-Up GM LS
FAST 301013 XFI 2.0 Transplant Engine Management Kit, Chrysler 6.1/6.4
FAST 302002 GM LS Transplant Kit - EZ-EFI Engine Kit
FAST 3012350-10E Complete EZ-EFI Kit, Small Block Chevy, Up to 1000HP
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.