These Fel-Pro gaskets work with both cast iron and aluminum heads. Pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS.
- Works for 265-350 Small Block Chevy
- Gaskets are sold each
- 4.100" gasket bore
- Nominal compression thickness: .040"
- Compressed volume: 9.0 cc
- Not for use with small block 400.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
Speedy Tip for Proper Head Gasket Seal (GIF)
4.100" bore, .040" thick, 9.0 cc volume