Fel-Pro Gaskets P2302 9 Inch Ford Pumpkin Gaskets
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Lose the RTV silicone! With Fel-Pro reuseable third member housing gaskets, you don’t have to worry about applying an RTV and waiting for it to set up to seal. In addition, installing precut Fel-Pro gaskets helps eliminate the risk of contaminating the differential housing with RTV.
Gaskets have a steel core and non-stick coating.
You get what you pay for, so got best.
- Easy To Install
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers SAE 140 Weight Gear Oil, 1 GallonMore InfoCompare
9 Inch Ford Housing CoverMore InfoCompare
Red Line 80312 Engine Assembly Lube, 4 Oz.More InfoCompare
Speedway 9 Inch Ford Pumpkin GasketMore InfoCompare
Pinion Nut for 9 Inch FordMore InfoCompare
Ring Gear Bolts for 9 Inch Ford, 10 PKMore InfoCompare
Housing Studs, 9 Inch CarrierPrice: $22.99More InfoCompare
Whether you're running a stock flattie and rearend or hopped-up overhead and quick change, you need to run a good gear lube. Remember that your rearend was designed fifty plus years ago and needs all the help it can get. The biggest improvement you can give it is a lubricant that will allow the gears to survive the highway speeds that cars see today. L.E. gear oil is what we use in our 350 mph streamliner, that uses a V-8 quick change, without failure. The "red stuff" provides superior lubrication for long gear life. You can't win if you don't finish. We suggest 90 weight for the street and 140 weight for extreme uses.
- Formulated using blends of high quality paraffinic and synthetic base fluids
- Contains a highly shear stable tackiness
- Unique blend of base fluids and thermally stable EP additives
- Separates readily from water
- Contains non-silicone defoaming additives
- Contains no solids
- Contains DUOLEC LE's proprietary dual acting liquid wear-reducing and extreme pressure additive
LE Gear Oil Data Sheet (PDF)
Aluminum cover to keep 9" housing clean when you have your third member out.
Red Line Oil Assembly Lube is not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. It has three times greater film-strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide lubricants. Provides excellent rust and corrosion protection. Stays put and supplies a high film strength for protection. Excellent for crankshaft installation. Can be used safely with all metals, including bearings. Can be used with petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Will not plug filters after initial engine start-up, unlike other assembly lubes
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, main and rod bearings, and bolt threads
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
Learn why using assembly lube is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.
Our reuseable rear differential gaskets have a steel core and non-stick coating. Fits 9" Ford rear axle third member housings.
Thread pitch on this pinion nut is 3/4"-20. Fits 8" and 9" Ford rear axles.
Note: Install adding red loctite to the threads.
Ring gear bolts for 9" Ford. Pack of ten.
Housing studs and ring gear bolts complete the package for your racing or street use 9" Ford axle.
Side bell thru bolts torque to 40-45 lbs.