Fel-Pro 1142-026 PermaTorque Multi-Layer Steel Head Gasket, SB Chevy
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Fel-Pro Performance head gaskets are proven to handle big power and are designed to maintain contact pressure between the cylinder head and block during engine operation. Manufactured to work great with both cast iron and aluminum heads, pre-flattened steel wire ring gaskets have the strength of steel wire sealing with minimum brinelling of aluminum heads. Pre-flattened copper wire ring gaskets will not brinell aluminum heads. They offer superior heat dissipation. Multi-layer steel gaskets offer current leading-edge technology and provide a long-term, leakproof seal called Perma Torque MLS. Engines with open deck surfaces, numerous cooling passages, and relatively few head fasteners will greatly benefit from Fel-Pro performance PermaTorque MLS head gaskets.
- Works for 265-350 Small Block Chevy
- Gaskets are sold each
- 4.100" gasket bore
- Nominal compression thickness: .026"
- Compressed volume: 5.7 cc
- Not for use with small block 400.
- When using aluminum heads, we recommend gaskets with soft copper wire rings (such as 344-1010). This ensures that the aluminum head is not "scarred" by the combustion seal. Shim style 344-1094 will also work well with aluminum heads.
Head Gasket Application (JPEG)
More Like This
Fel-Pro 1143 SB Chevy 265-400 Head Gasket-4.165 Bore-Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro 1144 S/B Chevy 400 Head Gasket, Multi-layer Steel, 4.200 Bore
FelPro Gaskets 1142 S/B Chevy Head Gasket, 4.1 Bore, Multi-layer Steel
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1011-1 1962-1984 Small Block Ford Head Gasket
Speedway S/B Chevy 400 Head Gaskets, 4.125 In Bore w/Steam Holes
Best Gasket 743G Ardun Cylinder Head Gaskets
1939-48 Flathead GraphTite Big Bore Head Gaskets
Cometic 2.3 Ford Head Gasket
Fel-Pro P1010 S/B Chevy 265-400 Copper Ring Head Gasket 4.166 In. Bore
Fel-Pro 1094 S/B Chevy 265-350 Head Gasket, Embossed Ring, 4.100 Bore