AFCO 80417FANZ Fan-Shroud Combo for Radiators
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
These fan and shroud combinations are designed to be used with AFCO radiators. Includes 16" 2180 cfm curved blade fan, aluminum shroud, and hardware. Fits 1932-34 Ford and 1937-39 Chevy applications.
Learn more about the importance of using a fan and shroud with our radiators by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
You may also be interested in:
Flex-A-Lite 31147 Adjustable Electric Fan Control KitMore Info
Cooling Fan Control for Electric GaugesMore Info
Budget 40-Amp Relay KitMore Info
Universal Relay for Fan/HornMore Info
Spal Cooling Fan Relay Kit & Harness, On at 185/ Off at 165 DegreesMore Info
American Autowire 510002 70 Amp Relay KitMore Info
This kit lets you make any electric fan thermostatically controlled. Just turn a knob to change activating temperature from 170°-240° F. Complete kit includes adjustable temperature control, 2' capillary tube, wire, terminals, and instructions.
All electric fans and related components are 12 volt only.
910-64014 Instructions (PDF)
This is the slickest thing we've seen in years. This adjustable box simply uses your electric temperature gauge as the sending unit to control your cooling fan. Features a built-in 30 amp relay to provide maximum power to your fan and it comes with a tiny LED lamp to let you know when the fan is running plus a fuselink to protect the wiring between the temperature control unit and the fan.
- Easy to install and adjust
- No radiator tube
- Uses existing wiring
- Simple hookup
- Fully adjustable
- Driver-controlled temperature
- A/C compressor switch to automatically turn on fans
- 30 amp relay inside box
- Protective fuse link
- For 12 volt electrical systems
- Measures 4-3/4" x 3" x 1-1/4"
Use this handy 40 amp relay to wire up your 12 volt horn, electric fuel pump, electric fan with sensor, shaved door handles, or whatever! Contains relay, plug, wire, and instructions.
The wiring would be as follows (included in kit instructions):
- Red Wire #30 Prong = main 12V power source
- Black Wire #85 Prong = Electric fan sensor OR low (oil) pressure switch OR grounding switch
- Blue Wire #86 Prong = 12V toggle switch OR ignition switch "ACC" terminal
- Yellow Wire #87 Prong = to fan or fuel pump + lead
- White Wire or Center Prong = not normally used
This heavy duty relay takes the heavy-amp load off the switch, thus preventing an overheated circuit and a possible wiring harness fire. Works well with electric fans and horn circuits too. 30 amp relay.
The wiring for the relay is as follows:
- Short Red Wire (from relay post 87) = power lead to horn or fan
- Long Red Wire (from relay post 30) = main power supply in
- Short Black Wire (from relay post 85) = makes ground connection thru a temp sensitive switch or a grounding horn button
- Long Gray Wire (from relay post 86) = connects to switched 12 volt power (like ignition switch) so horn or fan turns on/off with key
Includes relay, circuit breaker, wire, terminals and instructions.
This easy to use cooling fan relay kit includes a labeled wiring harness, 40 amp relay, fuse holder and coolant sensor. Available with 185° on/165° off or 195° on/175° off. Works great with the Spal Pulse-Width Fan Controller.
- Relay wiring kits are a must-have when installing an electric fan
- Designed to safely integrate with OEM wiring
- Waterproof 40/50 Amp relay
- Printed wires (for ease of installation)
- 3/8" NPT (National Pipe Thread) stainless steel switch
- Optional switched override capability
This relay kit includes everything you need to power that big electric fan the right way. Includes a 96” 10-gauge load wire, 72” signal and feed wires, 60 amp MAXI fuse, holder, terminals and detailed instruction sheet.