FST RPM500 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with -12 AN Ports
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This fuel filter system from FST Performance was engineered for high-performance, racing and marine applications. Its designed for use in gasoline, racing fuel, ethanol and methanol and can be installed on either the pressure or suction side of the fuel system. This filter features a unique multiport design that provides a dual inlet and outlet port that allows installation flexibility.
- Ideal for racing where extra capacity is needed and is OE with several offshore, high-horsepower, race engine manufacturers
- Ports: 4 multi-directional (2-IN & 2-Out) -12 AN (ORB) ports
- Fuel Flow: 300 GPH
- Filtration efficiency: 579sq inches of 3 micron, water separating media
- Height: 8.00
- Width: 3.75
- Depth: 5.00
- Weight: 45oz.
- Base / manifold mounting holes: 7/16"
More Like This
FST RPM300 Flo-Max Fuel Filter System with 1/2 Inch NPT Ports
FST RPM350 Flo-Max High Performance Racing Fuel Filter System
Edelbrock 76513 Inline Fuel Filter, 1/8 Inch NPT
Holley 162-517 VoluMAX Fuel Filter
Holley 162-564 175 GPH HP Billet Fuel Filter, 5 Inch Length
Holley 162-575 460 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 10 Micron
Holley 162-576 460 GPH Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 40 Micron
Earls 230632ERL Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 460 GPH
Earls 230633ERL Billet Dominator Fuel Filter, 460 GPH
Earls AT230108ERL Ano-Tuff Fuel Filter - 8 AN Male, 35 Mic Elements