FSR Micro Sprint Direct Mount Toe Plates w/ Tape Measures
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Here's the quickest and simplest way to measure toe-in on your race car. Bolt these plates onto you direct mount hubs and adjust your toe measurement with only one person. This includes 2 measurement plates and tape measures.
- Rest one of these plates against the tire on each side and measure toe directly using the 2 tapes (included)
- Oval shaped plates get the tape measure away from the brake rotor and steering components
- Sold in pairs
Note: This gives you a fast way to check/set front end toe. It is affected by wheel or tire runout, so be certian wheels run true and tires have no bulges.
*See "Notes" tab for simple step-by-step instructions.
- Turn wheels to straight ahead: Should be done on level ground. Set caster & camber first.
- Mount plates up against wheels: Be sure the entire plate is up against the wheel.
- Measure front width, then rear: Use the slots for the tape measure. Subtract one from the other for toe. Larger front width means toe-out.
More Like This
FSR Sprint Direct Mount Toe Plates w/ Tape Measures
Speedway Front End Toe Alignment Gauge Tool
Longacre 79505 Deluxe Toe Plates (pair)
Longacre 79620 Toe Gauge
Longacre 79630 QuickToe Setting Tool
AFCO Radius Rod Building Tool
Intercomp 100674 Bolt-On Kart Toe Plates
Intercomp 102009 Toe Plates
JOES Racing Products 32615 Kart & Q Midget Toe Gauge
QA1 52801 Adjustable Rear Toe Link, Rear, Lower, Camaro
Q & A
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.