FAST 307049 Ford Sensor Kit - 1 Bar MAP/14.5psi
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Making the change from carburetion to electronic fuel injection (EFI) can be intimidating. Just understanding how many components are required to make the change can be challenging enough, but determining which kind of engine sensors are required to make the swap can be completely overwhelming. FAST has once again taken the lead in simplifying your conversion to EFI with our new sensor kits. In each kit you receive every sensor youll need to make the total conversion from carburetor to EFI with one simple part number.
Ford Sensor Kit Part# 307049 Includes:
- 1 Bar Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP)
- Coolant Temp. Sensor (CTS); 3/8" NPT
- Air Temp. Sensor (ATS); 3/8" NPT
- Ford Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) w/GM Connector for XFI Harness
FAST sells sensor kits in a wide variety of styles to cover GM or Ford-style throttle position and 1, 2, 3 and 5 bar Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensors. These sensors cover a wide range of engines and configurations, including 4, 6, and 8 cylinders; both supercharged and turbocharged, as well as normally aspirated engines.
More Like This
FAST 307051 Ford Sensor Kit - 3 Bar MAP/43.5psi
FAST 307052 Ford Sensor Kit - 5 Bar MAP/72.5psi
FAST 307050 Ford Sensor Kit - 2 Bar MAP/29 PSI
FAST 307053 GM Sensor Kit - 1 Bar MAP/14.5 PSI
FAST 307054 GM Sensor Kit - 2 Bar MAP/29 PSI
FAST 307055 GM Sensor Kit - 3 Bar MAP/43.5 PSI
FAST 307056 GM Sensor Kit - 5 Bar MAP/72.5 PSI