FAST 304151 EZ-EFI 2.0-Style, Cast 4150-Throttle Body Kit
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Included adaptor allows XFI 2.0 to run EZ-EFI 2.0 Throttle Body w/ integrated sensors / injectors; Easy & aesthetically pleasing
The EZ-EFI 2.0 Fuel Injection System from FAST revolutionized not only the fuel injection market, but fuel injection system looks as well. This EZ-EFI 2.0 TBI-Style Throttle Body allows any XFI 2.0-equipped application with a 4150-style carb flange manifold to achieve the looks of EZ-EFI while maintaining XFI power and versatility. The package includes the new EZ-EFI 2.0 throttle body, plus the connector & harness needed to hook up it to an EFI system. It is good for systems making up to 1,200 horsepower and flowing 1,150 CFM. It comes completely assembled with the harness installed. The customer only needs to wire up the mating end of the connector utilizing the included diagram. The FAST EZ-EFI 2.0 TBI-Style Throttle Body For XFI Applications includes eight 74 lb./hr. high-impedance injectors, along with TPS, IAC, IAT and one-bar MAP sensors. Users will have everything they need to make lots of horsepower and look good while doing so.
- Offers the style & ease of the EZ-EFI 2.0 throttle body for use with the power & tunability of XFI
- Integrated wiring harness included w/ mating connector & features a diagram for easy, professional installation w/ an EFI systems harness
- Includes 8 74 lb./hr. fuel injectors, TPS, IAC, IAT, & 1-bar MAP sensors; -6AN fuel fittings are included, but -8AN fittings can also be used if desired
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.