FAST 301200 XFI Fuel Injector Wiring Harness, SBC/BBC/LT1/Chrysler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
FAST XFI* Fuel Injector Harnesses feature clearly labeled Weather Pack connectors and plug into FAST XFI Main Harnesses to designate your engines specific firing order.
Injector Harness Part Number 301200
- Minitimer Injector Connectors
- Firing Order 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2 - works with:
- Gen I Small Block Chevy
- Gen II Small Block Chevy/LT1
- All Years Big Block Chevy
- All Chrysler V8 - Except New Hemi 5.7/6.1/6.4
*All harnesses will also work with the original "Classic" FAST Electronic Fuel Injection.
More Like This
FAST 301201 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, SBC/BBC with 4/7 Swap Cam
Edelbrock 15904 Fuel Injection Wiring Harness Adapter, USCAR Style
FAST 301203 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, Ford 4.6/5.4 Modular/5.0L/351
FAST 301202 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, GM GEN III LS1, LS6, MINITIMER
FAST 301209 XFI Fuel Injector Harness, GM GEN III LS2, LS3, LS7, USCAR
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.