FAST 301101 XFI Main Wiring Harness, GM LT1/Carb Conversion
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
FAST XFI Main Harnesses feature clearly labeled wires and pre-terminated ends with Weather Pack connectors for a perfect fit to your application. Environmentally sealed Weather Pack connectors were originally designed to be able to withstand exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, and harsh engine compartment fluids and chemicals. They are heavily used by OEM Automobile/Truck, Construction, Off-Road, and Farm Equipment manufactures due to their high quality and excellent fitment.
Harness Part Number 301101
- Harness will work w/ GM LT1 & LS Engines when the below sensors are used
- Comes equipped to work w/ GM LT1-Style or LS1-Style TPS & IAC
Sensors for Part Number 301101 Harness
Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Part# 307028 - GM LT1 style Sensor
- Part# 54020 - GM LS1 style Sensor
Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)
- 1 Bar MAP (14.5psi Max) Part# 307007
- 2 Bar MAP (29.0psi Max) Part# 307008
- 3 Bar MAP (43.5psi Max) Part# 307009
- 5 Bar MAP (72.5psi Max) Part# 307047
Coolant Temp. Sensor (CTS)
- FAST Part# 307003
Air Temp. Sensor (ATS)
- FAST Part# 307004
Idle Air Control (IAC)
- LT1 - Part# 307015
- LS1 - Part# 307059
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.