Elgin Industries ES387L 1969 Boss, 1970 Mustang Inner Tie Rod
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
We stock these hard to find replacement tie rods that are a must when rebuilding your classic vehicle. They will give your Ford Mustang overall better handling and a positive feel while cruising the strip. These inner tie rod ends feature right hand threads. Our outer tie rod ends are left hand thread and the adjuster sleeve makes the adjustment for toe in by rotating clockwise or counter clockwise.
- 1969 Boss and all 1970 Mustang
- Meets or exceeds factory OEM specifications
- Overall better handling and a positive feel
- Length from Center of Stud to End of Threads: 10.60"
- Threads: 11/16"-18 LH
- Top of Taper: .600"
- Bottom of Taper: .535"
More Like This
Elgin Industries ES387R 1970-73 Mustang Outer Tie Rod End
Elgin Industries DS791 1971-73 Mustang Inner Tie Rod End
Elgin Industries ES364RL 1967-69 Mustang Inner Tie Rod End
Speedway Ford Stainless Steel Tie Rod End, 11/16-18 RH Thread
Stainless Steel Tie Rod Ends, 11/16-18 LH
1973-77 Chevelle A-Body Outer Tie Rod
Elgin Industries ES336R 1964-66 Mustang 8 Cyl. Outer Tie Rod End
1973-77 Chevelle A-Body Inner Tie Rod
Speedway 1948-64 Ford Pickup Truck Dropped Tie Rod Ends
Speedway Chrome Steel Ford Tie Rod End, 11/16-18 RH Thread