Eibach Pullbar Spring, 4 Inch Free Height
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
InfoEibach produces the finest racecar springs in the world. Period. When other springs sag, or need frequent replacement, top race teams, from F1 to WRC, from Le Mans to NASCAR, inevitably turn to Eibach. And, also inevitably, wonder why they didn’t choose Eibach in the first place.
- Ultra-Lightweight for Reduced Unsprung Mass
- Maximum Deflection in Combination with Smallest Block Heights
- Exceptional Block Resistance and Durability
- Precision Tolerances—The Tightest in the Industry
- Precision Planparallel and Square End Configurations Under Unloaded and Loaded Conditions to +/- 1 Degree
- Lowest Side Loads with Load Center Ideally Located Relative to Spring Axis
- Highest Linearity and Guaranteed Rate Consistency Within 2% Of Advertised Rate
- Each Spring Individually Tested and Rated
- Eibach Springs Lifetime Warranty
To produce springs with unparalleled precision and repeatability, Eibach uses the world’s finest Hi-Ten spring steel, produced to exceedingly precise tolerances–according to Eibach specs.
- 4" free height
- 5" O.D.
- Available in 400, 450, 500 lb. rates
- Perfect for use with puck or biscuit assist pull bars
NotesEibach uses world-renowned German CNC coilers, as well as many machines engineered and built specifically by Eibach. In short, Eibach uses state-of-the art technology, in every step of the manufacturing process.
But it’s not just about machines and technology: it’s about people. Most notably, the Eibach Springmeisters, working at production plants in Germany and the USA: Talented, expert craftsmen, each committed to creating the finest race springs in the world.
More Like This
AFCO 26300-2 Modified 6th Coil Spring
Eibach Linear Pull Bar Springs
AFCO Torque Link Springs, 5 Inch
Eibach Progressive Pull Bar Springs
AFCO 270000PR Progressive Rate Torque Link Spring-5 Inch, 600-1300 Lb.
AFCO 270001 Progressive Rate Torque Link Spring, 5 Inch, 600-2000 Lb.
AFCO Progressive 5th Coil Spring
Yellow Jacket Progressive Pull Bar Springs
Yellow Jacket Progressive Pull Bar Springs, Set/3