Eibach Front Coil Spring, 5.50 O.D. X 11 Inch
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
New-Eibach 11" x 5 ½" front springs for the dirt Stock Car market. This 11" x 5 ½" spring adds to Eibach's winning line up used by dirt Champions like Ryan Gustin, Rodney Sanders and Kenny Wallace. Eibach's legendary engineering and high-tensile strength wire technology delivers where you need it most. Reduced unsprung weight, maximum travel and race winning performance that lasts!
- 800-1100 lbs spring rate
- Ultra Lightweight for Reduced Unsprung Mass
- Maximum Travel in Combination with the Smallest Block Heights
- Lowest Side Loads with Load Center Ideally Located Relative to the Spring Axis
- Precision Tolerances—The Tightest in the Industry
- Eibach Springs Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A
More Like This
Eibach Rear Racing Springs - 5 Inch x 11 Inch
Mustang II-Pinto Stock Diameter Coil Spring - Chrome
Hyperco Front Springs 5-1/2" x 11"
1963-72 Chevy Pickup Front Lowering Coil Springs, 3 Inch Drop
QA1 11GSF300 Coil Spring, 300 lb Spring Rate, 3.57 In ID, 11 In length
QA1 11GSP300 Coil Spring, 11 Inch, 300lb Rate, Chrome
Hyperco Street Stock Rear Spring 5-1/2" x 11"
AFCO 5-1/2 x 11 Inch Street Stock Front Springs, 1970-92 GM Passenger
AFCO 5 Inch x 11 Inch Rear Springs
AFCO 5X11 Rear Spring, Black