Edelbrock 17000 Victor Billet Small Block Chevy Mechanical Fuel Pump
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Edelbrock Victor Series billet aluminum mechanical fuel pumps are for high performance racing applications. The 5/8"-18 inlet and outlet come with -8AN fittings installed to provide increased flow over street fuel pumps, and the base can be rotated to allow for various fuel line configurations. These billet aluminum pumps produce 8.5-9 psi and require a pressure regulator.
- For use with gasoline or alcohol
- Flows up to 170 GPH
- Superior materials: 100% machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Quality construction CNC-machined to exact tolerances
- Tough design with stronger mount for increased durability
- Clear anodized finish with the Edelbrock logo laser engraved on the pump body
- Clockable lower housing can be rotated for best inlet/outlet alignment
- -8 AN fittings installed
- Includes mount gasket and bolts
325-17000 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsGasoline or Alcohol - 170 GPH
You may also be interested in:
Edelbrock 1711 Small Block Chevy Victor Series 130 GPH Fuel PumpMore Info
Small Block Chevy Fuel Pump SealsPrice: $37.99More Info
Moroso 65750 Lightweight Fuel Pump PushrodMore Info
C&S Specialties Small Block Chevy Alcohol Fuel PumpMore Info
A must for drag racing, circle track racing, street machines or any application that demands a high-volume fuel delivery, these Small Block Chevy fuel pumps feature a brilliant three stage polished finish. High-volume 3/8" NPT inlet and outlet orifices surpass the capacity of conventional models. Produces 10 psi and must be used with an external fuel pressure regulator. Flow capacity of 130 gallons per hour. For gasoline only. Clockable lower housing can be rotated for best inlet/outlet alignment.
This seal was originally developed to contain lubrication inside the fuel pump cavity in order to lubricate the pump arm, but it also allows the pump to deliver cooler fuel to the carburetor. Uses a molded neoprene seal bonded to an alloy plate to seal around the pump arm. A special insulating gasket and sleeved, insulated bolts also cut down on the engine heat transferred to the pump to further reduce fuel temperature.
- Fits old style Holley/Edelbrock pumps w/ 1/2" NPT ports on opposite end
- Fits new style Holley/Carter fuel pumps
This lightweight fuel pump push rod helps prevent fuel pump arm float at high RPM and subsequent fuel starvation. Fits both Small Block Chevy (SBC) and Big Block Chevy (BBC).
- For use in Drag, Oval Track and Street-Performance applications
C&S Specialties has addressed all problem areas of previous 6-valve pumps in designing their rugged Tool Steel mechanical fuel pumps. This exclusive casting design adds material in 7 places to eliminate cracking, breakage, waviness and leakage. Plus, six High Flow pumping valves, combined with internal porting, are proven to deliver twice the fuel flow over other 6-valve alcohol pumps.
- Unique baked-on coating to resist corrosion
- Unique stepped diaphragm reduces stress and increases life
- Two stainless steel springs instead of one increases reliability
- CNC milled pump arm from tool steel, not stamped steel
- Pump arm bushing made from tool steel
- Pump shaft also made of tool steel, not stamped steel
- 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet