Edelbrock 1806 Thunder Series AVS 650 CFM 4 Barrel Carb-Electric Choke
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
The Thunder Series' unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle. It can be easily adjusted, in seconds, to suit your application - no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance.
Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. This four barrel carb matches with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II and other brands of similar design.
- Primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels
- Edelbrock carburetors bolt on and run right out of the box
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Metering Jets - Primary .095, Secondary .098
- Metering Rods - .068 x .047
- Step-Up Spring - Orange (5" Hg)