Edelbrock Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Set-Up
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (17)
What's in the Box
There is nothing sweeter looking or sounding than a dual quad on a Chevy! This one kit gets you two manual choke Edelbrock carbs, an Edelbrock unpolished intake manifold, fuel line and special progressive linkage. Just add a suggested air cleaner to finish your installation. Will clear HEI distributors. 6-7/16" carb centers.
- 1957-86 262-400 small block
- (2) 500 cfm manual choke carbs
- C-26 Dual-Quad manifold
- 1500-5000 rpm
- Low profile for hood clearance on most vehicles
- Electric choke-equipped carburetors will not work on this 2-carb setup. Electric chokes will not release fast enough, causing the engine to load up, foul plugs, and stall before the choke fully opens. With manual chokes the driver can open the chokes as soon as necessary after the engine starts. (With the huge fuel supply available from two 4-barrel carburetors, a choke mechanism is really not necessary but for a brief time.)
- Air-conditioning bosses and front oil filler tube boss included.
- Stock alternator brackets do not fit.
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.90".
Measurements using the rear valley of the intake as a starting point it is:
- 3.433" to the bottom mounting surface
- 6.640" to the ring mount on the carb
- 7.553" to the top of the throat/highest point on the carb
- 325-4237: 10.490"
- 325-1235: 9.753"
- 325-4119: 11.489"
You may also be interested in:
Edelbrock Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake/Carburetor KitView$1,199.99Compare
Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Intake Bolt KitsView$14.99Compare