Edelbrock 75214 S/B Ford 289-302 Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed for street 289-302 c.i.d. Ford V8s, the RPM Air-Gap incorporates the same race-winning technology that's been used on Victor Series competition intakes for years. The air-gap design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power.
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- Includes nitrous bosses
- No provision for exhaust heated chokes and no exhaust crossover
- Aftermarket 4-bbl carbs are not compatible with AOD trans unless used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000
325-75214 Instructions (PDF)
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock, 600-800 cfm
- Manifold Height @ Front: 4.30"
- Manifold Height @ Rear: 5.50"
- Carb Pad Height: 4.90"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.04" x 1.85"
More Like This
Edelbrock 7521 Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold, Ford 289,302
Edelbrock 75213 NASCAR Edition RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold, SB Ford
Edelbrock 71014 Performer RPM Endurashine Intake Manifold, S/B Chevy
Edelbrock 75014 RPM Air-Gap S/B Chevy Intake Manifold, Endurashine
Edelbrock 27014 Performer EPS Chevy Intake Manifold-Endurashine Finish
Edelbrock 75614 RPM Air-Gap 2-O B/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 75164 262-400 Chevy EnduraShine RPM Air-Gap Vortec Intake
Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Edelbrock 7516 Performer RPM Air-Gap Vortec S/B Chevy Intake Manifold
Weiand 7547-1 IMCA Approved Small Block Chevy Manifold
Q & A
by JasonThere's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.