Edelbrock 75214 S/B Ford 289-302 Performer RPM Air-Gap Intake Manifold
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Designed for street 289-302 c.i.d. Ford V8s, the RPM Air-Gap incorporates the same race-winning technology that's been used on Victor Series competition intakes for years. The air-gap design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power.
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- Includes nitrous bosses
- No provision for exhaust heated chokes and no exhaust crossover
- Aftermarket 4-bbl carbs are not compatible with AOD trans unless used with Lokar bracket SRK-4000
325-75214 Instructions (PDF)
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock, 600-800 cfm
- Manifold Height @ Front: 4.30"
- Manifold Height @ Rear: 5.50"
- Carb Pad Height: 4.90"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.04" x 1.85"
Item DetailsEndurashine Finish
You may also be interested in:
Fel-Pro Gaskets 1250 Small Block Ford Intake Gasket Set-1.20x2.00 PortMore Info
Carburetor Stud Kit, 2 InchMore Info
Open 4 Barrel Carburetor Base GasketMore Info
Fel-Pro Blue Stripe intake manifold gasket sets for 1962-1986 Ford, Mercury V8 260, 289, 302 (except "BOSS") and 351W V-8.
Easy installation/removal of carb plates. Includes zinc plated steel studs, nuts and washers.
Open base gaskets.