Edelbrock 5426 Small Block Chevy Vortec Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
In the '60s, if you wanted to have the baddest car in town, you needed to have dual quads under the hood. These intakes accept Edelbrock carbs and make power in the 1500-6500 RPM range. For Small Block Chevy V8s with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or the Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads.
- Low profile for hood clearance on most vehicles
- Air-conditioning bosses and front oil filler tube boss included
- Stock alternator brackets do not fit
- H.E.I. distributor will not fit
- An external water bypass boss is machined into the front of the water crossover for use on 1996 and later Vortec production engines
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Thunder Series AVS carb #1803 and #1804, 500 cfm
- Carb center to carb center: 6-7/16"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.90"
- Manifold height @ front: 2.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 3.30"
You may also be interested in:
9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, Vortec S/B ChevyView$1,299.99Compare