Edelbrock 5001 Small Block Chevy Torker II Intake Manifold
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Designed for 1955-86 high-performance 262-400 c.i.d. small-block Chevy V8s operating in the 2500-6500 RPM range. The Torker II is an updated version of original Torker offering better performance. Manifold accepts late-model waterneck, air-conditioning, alternator and H.E.I. distributor.
Will fit Corvette and 1987 and later stock aluminum heads. Will NOT fit 1987 and later cast iron heads and will NOT cover port openings of Chevrolet Bowtie or LT1 heads.
NOT intended for use on heavy vehicles (trucks, vans etc.).
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Performer Series, 600-800 cfm
- Manifold height @ front: 3.53"
- Manifold height @ rear: 4.63"
- Carb pad height: 4.08"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.09" x 1.73".
You may also be interested in:
ARP Fasteners 334-2102 1 Inch Stainless Steel Intake BoltsMore Info
Plastic Open Carburetor Spacer, 1 InchPrice: $24.99More Info
Chevy Distributor ClampMore Info
SuperSeal Small Block Chevy Intake Gasket Set, 1204 Style, StandardPrice: $9.99More Info
Open 4 Barrel Carburetor Base GasketMore Info
300-series stainless steel. One bolt head drilled for NASCAR wire seal. Hardened for accurate torquing. S/B Chevy, 12 point head, 170,000 PSI.
These open center carburetor spacers are designed to fit Holley 4150/4160 bolt pattern 4 barrel carbs. They are IMCA approved and are made to reduce heat conductivity for optimum performance.
- Plastic spacer reduces heat conductivity 10 times greater than aluminum
- Results in a denser, more powerful fuel charge to the manifold
- Fits Holley 4150/4160 bolt pattern
- IMCA approved
- Includes studs, nuts & washers (gaskets not included)
Extra heavy duty distributor clamp. Gives more hold-down area for your Small Block Chevy (SBC) or Big Block Chevy (BBC).
SuperSeal high-performance intake manifold gaskets for 265-400 SB Chevy V8 engines.
- No end seals - use silicone gasket maker
- Heat crossover port is blocked
- Compare to Fel-Pro
Open base gaskets.