Edelbrock 5425 Small Block Chevy Dual Quad Intake Manifold
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Edelbrock's C-26 manifold is designed for 1955-1986 262-400 c.i.d. S/B Chevys with a power band of 1500-5000 rpm. This dual-quad is low profile for hood clearance on most vehicles. Air-conditioning bosses and front oil filler tube boss included. Stock alternator brackets DO NOT fit.
H.E.I. distributor will not fit. Use with 500 cfm Edelbrock carbs.
- This intake has a hole infront to accept a vent-tube like Chevy used from 1955-up. Our vent tube 910-17441 and cap 550-2060 can be used in this hole. If the vent tube is not needed, the hole can be filled with a "shallow-cup" frost plug available at most auto parts stores.
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock Perfromer Series, 500 cfm
- Carb center to carb center: 6-7/16"
- Manifold height @ front: 2.95"
- Manifold height @ rear: 3.30"
- Carb pad height: 3.125"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.18" x 1.90"
You may also be interested in:
Edelbrock 8091 Dual-Quad Carburetor Fuel LineView$72.99Compare