Edelbrock 7501 Performer RPM Air-Gap Small Block Chevy Intake Manifold
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Designed for 1955-86 262-400 c.i.d. Chevrolet V8s, the award-winning RPM Air-Gap incorporates the same race-winning technology that's used on the Victor Series competition intakes. The air-gap design features an open air space that separates the runners from the hot engine oil resulting in a cooler, denser charge for more power.
Manifold features rear water outlets, two distributor clamp locations and nitrous bosses. Accepts all 1976 and later alternator and A/C brackets for the street. The heater outlet boss is angled for proper fit over the valve cover. The temp sensor boss clears all waternecks.
- For square-bore carburetors only
- No provision for exhaust-heated chokes and no exhaust crossover
- Not for 1987 and later cast iron heads
- Will not fit under stock Corvette hood
325-7501 Instructions (PDF)
- Carburetor Recommendations: Edelbrock, 650-800 cfm
- Manifold Height @ Front: 4.20"
- Manifold Height @ Rear: 5.25"
- Carb Pad Height: 4.725"
- Port exit dimensions: 1.14" x 1.95"