Edelbrock 1405 Performer 600 CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Manual Choke
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (8)
What's in the Box
For a limited time, receive a FREE air cleaner with the purchase of a new Performer or Thunder Series Carburetor. For more information click here.
From Mar 1, 2017 to Apr 30, 2017
Edelbrock Performer Series four barrel carbs have proven themselves to be easy to tune with great drivability. Whether you need to replace an aging stock carb or are looking for a performance 4 barrel carb to top off your hot rod, the Edelbrock Performer Series carbs are the best choice for performance and value. All Edelbrock parts are proudly made in the U.S.A.
This 600 CFM 4 barrel carburetor is designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II and other brands of similar design. Includes manual choke and detailed instructions. Ford/Mopar throttle adapter arms sold separately.
- Comes with:
- Metering Jets - Primary .100, Secondary .095
- Metering Rods - .070 x .047
- Step-Up Spring - orange (5" Hg)
- Manual choke
- Bolt-on-and-run performance right out of the box
- Smooth throttle response throughout the power band
- Uses metering rods to transition between circuits - rods can be changed in seconds without carburetor removal or draining fuel
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Lightweight all-aluminum body is compatible with gasohol and blended fuels
- Includes both timed and full vacuum ports for ignition advance
You may also be interested in:
Edelbrock 1477 Performer Carburetor Rebuild KitView$39.99Compare