Edelbrock 18064 Endurashine AVS 4 Barrel Carb, 650 CFM, Electric Choke
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
The Thunder Series' unique Qwik-Tune Secondary Air Valve allows for limitless calibration of the secondary circuit with simple hand tools while on your vehicle. It can be easily adjusted, in seconds, to suit your application - no extra parts required to achieve optimum performance. Also features Edelbrocks's amazing Endurashine finish that has the brilliance of chrome or a well-polished piece, but without the maintenance or the high price tag. This coating won't fade or oxidize and cleans up easily with soap and water.
Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer EPS, Performer RPM, RPM Air-Gap, Torker II and other brands of similar design.
- Primary and secondary booster clusters offer the most accurate and up-to-date calibration available for today's fuels and octane levels
- Two-piece design means no gaskets below the fuel level for leak-free operation
- Metering Jets - Primary .095, Secondary .098
- Metering Rods - .068 x .047
- Step-Up Spring - Orange (5" Hg)
- Edelbrock carburetors bolt on and run right out of the box
- Float levels are factory set; adjustments are rarely needed
- Change jets, adjust floats & replace needles/seats without draining fuel or removing carb